1. An average man loses about 40 hairs and woman loses about 70 hairs a day.
2. Your blood has same amount of salts in it just like an ocean has.
3. You are taller in the morning than you are at night.
4. Heart circulates blood in your body about 1000 times each day.
5. Eyelashes last about 150 days.
6. An eyebrow has 500 hairs.
7. The average human body contains approximately 100 billion nerve cells.
8. It is not possible to sneeze with open eyes.
9. Bones are 4 times stronger than concrete.
10. Average life span of a taste bud is only 10 days.
11. You are born without knee caps and they appear only by age 2 – 6 years.
12. Children grow faster in spring.
13. Eyes stay the same size throughout life but nose and ears never stop growing.
14. We are born with 300 bones but when adult end up with 206 bones.
15. Human skull is made up of 26 different bones.
16. Hair is made of same substance as fingernails.
17. Our entire body functions stop when we sneeze, even your heart beat.
18. Tongue is the strongest muscle in human body.
19. Typical person goes to bathroom six times a day.
20. Food takes 7 seconds to reach stomach from mouth.
21. Children have more taste buds than adults.
22. Sneeze blows air out of nose at the speed of 100 miles per hour.
23. Largest muscle in your body is one on which you sit.
24. Ear has the smallest bone in body.