- Greater Manchester Police say 19 are confirmed dead
- 59 people were injured in the blast at Manchester Arena following an Ariana Grande concert
- Police say they are treating it as a terrorist incident
- Prime Minister Theresa May says her thoughts are with the victims, describing the attack as ‘appalling’
- A controlled explosion was carried out on a second suspect device but police later said it was abandoned clothing
- Rail lines blocked at nearby Manchester Victoria station
A spokesman for the singer confirms she is unharmed
We’re getting reports that around 19 people have died and over 20 injured during an explosion at an Ariana Grande concert being held at Manchester Arena in the UK. It has been confirmed by police that this is a terrorist incident.
We’ll have more as we get it….