A grandmother whose two five-month-old grandsons suddenly died yesterday has paid tribute to them.
Triplets Noah, Charlie and Ethan were rushed to hospital after their mother Sarah Owen, 29, checked on them at home in Wildmill, Bridgend, South Wales, and found two were not breathing.
Sadly Noah and Charlie were later pronounced dead but Ethan survived.
Their grandmother Jane Owen has now posted up pictures of the youngsters and spoke about her heartbreak over the incident.
She wrote on Facebook: ‘Today I had hardest day ever to say goodbye to my most beautiful grandsons Noah and Charlie goodnight my darlings sleep tight till we meet again love u so much xxx.’
Police are still investigating the incident and are looking into whether the children suffered carbon monoxide poisoning or if they were victims of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
A police spokesman said: ‘The five-month-old children were conveyed to hospital where tragically they were later pronounced deceased.
‘There are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths which are being treated as a tragic accident.’
The children’s godmother Siobhan Boyd has started a GoFundMe page to help support their family.
She added: ‘Sadly this morning 2 of my beautiful godsons passed away.
‘Im trying to raise money for their mother to help with the costs of flowers etc.
‘If anybody would like to help hopefully we can raise enough to take the financial stress off sarah at this difficult timem thank you all for reading xxx (sic).’
Donors have also been paying their respects.
One of them wrote: ‘Heart breaking! So sorry for your loss. Thoughts with the family at this such devastating time such beautiful little angels fly high.’
Another added: ‘Rest in peace little angel, our thoughts are with your family, love and hugs to you all xxx.’