Horror At Halloween As 12 Yr Old Boy Finds Needle Inside Mars Bar He Got From Trick Or Treating

By NewsRoom24 on November 2nd, 2017 / Views
Please Share to friends

A schoolboy was shocked to discover a two-inch NEEDLE hidden inside a Halloween ‘treat or treat’ Mars bar ‘gift’.

The unnamed youngster, 12, made the grim discovery when he unwrapped the chocolate his brother had been given when he had gone out trick-or-treating on Tuesday night.

It is thought the sewing needle had been deliberately pushed through the wrapper – and the prank has been branded horrific and twisted.

The boy reported the find to bus driver Tony Steel on his way to school yesterday after breaking the sweet treat in half.

Tony, 34 – who posted a warning to parents on Facebook – said: “I’ve never seen anything like this, I just hope and pray that this hasn’t happened anywhere else, it was obviously some kind of sick, twisted prank.

“I’m not shaken up or anything but I called the police right away so that they could warn other parents of children who had been trick-or-treating last night.

“I told the boy to call his parents and tell them to warn their younger son, but you know how kids are, he wasn’t bothered at all.

“His friend wanted to keep the needle and I was saying that he absolutely had to give it to me at once, you never know what could have been on there.”

he boy, from Dorchester in Dorset, was given the Mars bar by his brother who was handed it while out trick or treating on Tuesday night.

Tony, who has been driving coaches for 14 years, immediately reported the incident to police.

He also posted details of the incident on Facebook, to warn parents whose children may have been out in the same area.

He said: “The boy’s little brother had been trick-or-treating in the same area that my nine-year old-daughter would have been, so I had to warn parents on social media.

“I literally can’t keep up with the amount of shares that my post has had, I’m glad that parents are paying attentions.

“Some disgusting person has obviously thought dangerous stunt would be a good idea.”

“It’s horrific that people would do that to children, a sick and twisted prank.”

Please Share to friends

Facebook Comments